KYLEU Bush Camp is situated in Dinokeng which is a Big 5 game reserve. Dangerous animals walk around freely. Please take the time to read through the terms and conditions of KYLEU Bush Camp. It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with the rules and regulations of the camp in order to ensure a pleasant stay.
· Insurance of personal items
· Supervise children and minors staying with you
· Respect the privacy of other guests
· Report any irregular deeds by fellow guests to KYLEU management
· Use the available facilities with responsibility and accountability
CHECK IN TIMES:
· In Season: Arrival 14h00 Departure 11h00
· Out of season: Arrival 14h00 Departure 14h00
(depending on site availability)
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
· All prices quoted are subject to change without prior notice.
· Weekends and long weekends can only be booked as a whole.
· Prices for KYLEU do not include the Dinokeng levy payable at KYLEU or the main gate at the end of your stay.
· No pets are allowed on the property.
· Smokers should make use of the ashtrays provided and always take care when extinguishing a cigarette butt.
· Fires are ONLY to be made in the designated fire pit areas provided and you must please ensure that fires are completely extinguished before leaving the area or before going to bed.
· Day visitors are allowed on the premises (as your guests) at an additional charge (see rates) pending prior arrangement with management, and must vacate the camp by the latest 18h00.
· Kyleu has a no music policy!
· Zero noise levels after 22h00.
· Make sure your tents/caravans/trailers are locked when leaving the premises.
· Please use water and electricity sparingly.
· Unless otherwise indicated, the speed limit within the camp and the reserve is 20 km/h.
· Guests may only drive on the main thoroughfare or servitude roads within the reserve. No other driving is permitted UNLESS you are in possession of an OFFICIAL SELF-DRIVE ROUTE PERMIT. Permits for this route may be purchased online, at the reserve entrance gates, or at the entrance to the Wilderness Way route.
· KYLEU has a no littering policy – please make use of the rubbish bins provided.
· Camping is entirely at own risk. KYLEU and its owners will not be responsible for any injury, loss or damage to persons or personal property while on the premises or excursions in the greater Dinokeng.
Should any of the rules not be adhered to, we reserve the right to admission. Misbehaviour will not be tolerated, and guests failing to adhere to the rules will be asked to vacate the premises immediately, with no refunds.
· Only cash, bank transfers or deposits are accepted at this stage.
· DEPOSIT: 50% of your reservation must be paid within 48 hours of receiving your invoice so as to ensure your booking. If not received, your booking will automatically be cancelled.
· BALANCE of reservation to be paid 48 hours before arrival date.
· Should the reservation be made 48 hours or less prior to your arrival date, the full cost of your accommodation must be paid immediately to secure your booking.
· Please send all proof of payments to firstname.lastname@example.org
CANCELLATIONS (written): A reservation which is cancelled or not taken up, is regarded as a cancellation and is subject to the following rules:
· For a cancellation made 31 days or more prior to the arrival date, 25% of the full reservation amount will be forfeited; if the booking cannot be moved to another suitable date.
· For a cancellation made 30 – 15 days prior to the arrival date, 50% of the full reservation amount will be forfeited; if the booking cannot be moved to another suitable date.
· For a cancellation made 14 -8 days prior to the arrival date, 75% of the full reservation amount will be forfeited; if the booking cannot be moved to another suitable date.
· For a cancellation made 7 days or less prior to the arrival date, or on the arrival date, 100% of the full reservation amount will be forfeited; However should we be able to have your specific reservation be taken up within the 7 Days of the reservation by someone else, you will be given the option to move your booking to another suitable date.
· No credit will be given for any decrease in the number of people on your booking
· Should the number of guests on your booking increase, any additional charges related thereto must be paid in full prior to arrival.
In case of an emergency please advise management on 060 458 4478.
KYLEU management thanks you in advance for respecting the rules and abiding by them and we hope you will have an enjoyable stay!